Saturday, September 6, 2014

What Should We Fear

Fear's something I believe we all have, but why do we have it sometimes. 


By definition fear means 


"A distressing emotion aroused by impending danger, evil, pain, etc., a distressing emotion aroused by impending danger, evil, pain, etc., whether the threat is real
or imagined; the feeling or condition of being afraid. threat is real or imagined; the feeling or condition of being afraid." 


So back to fear sometimes it's good like when your mom used to tell you "Don't get into unknown cars!" Yes mom of course I won't. Now what about when we don't need to fear it. When I was about twelve or thirteen so not that long ago since I'm just fourteen. We used to go to the pool and there was the spring broad that all pools have and I wanted to jump off of it so bad but when I looked down at the thirty foot deep water all I wanted to do run off the ladder and go anywhere but there. 


Being the weird girl I'am and my mom telling me to man up ( Of course in a nicer way. ) And I jumped of while probably screaming a little bit but I was so happy when I jumped off of it. When we have fear it's just something ever human has but we can push that fear but we can beat that fear. Also thanks mom for badgering me to jump.


Wave after wave

No comments:

Post a Comment