Sunday, September 7, 2014

Favorites Songs At The Moment.

Hey! Now since I'm not really in the mood for a long thought out no nonsense post I thought I would post about one of my most greatest things know to man! Music, the one think that keeps me sane! I'm kidding of course but seriously though I love it. I wanted to show you a few I have on constant replay! 
5 Seconds Of Summer She Looks So Perfect. If you haven't heard this song you live under a rock! It's a great song to listen to in the middle of the day when you should be doing stuff instead of listening to music like me!
Daughtry Battleships. This has always been one of my favorite bands I mean come on! It's a really great song just with the beat and everything defiantly a song to sing at the top of your lungs.


Mary Lambert Secrets. It's one of those songs that so catchy that you can't help have it stuck head. It's really cool too because she doesn't care  it's kinda like whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment