Sunday, September 21, 2014

Taking My Life Into My Hands

I'm going to be honest, I'm a very cynical person I try not to be but I am. I'm also extremely fearful of of making a fool out of myself and I'm negative about things and over think things life,school,home everything it doesn't matter. So I've decide to let go of all that drama and become a more positive person and I love making list (Yes I'm a freak.) so I've put all my ideas for a better me onto a paper.



1: Dress nice. I need to take some pride in myself and forget about the things I don't like about myself and focus on the things I do like. I used to think that I couldn't be the smart,witty,creative girl if I dressed like I had somewhere to go and wore a little bit of make up which looking back that just seems stupid.



2: Set an alarm clock. Being home schooled I've never really had an alarm clock but I do need to set one so I can be up and ready before 10:00 am and I won't be behind the rest of the world.


3:  Get some exercise in my life. I do take Boxing but I've been taking a break since I've been sick for awhile but I did realize I feel better if I workout during the week.



4: Take time to enjoy life. I worry way to much about life and things I have no control over.



5: Meditate. I can never sit still for long periods I either start drumming on something or get very hyper.



6: Get rid of drama. I love celebrity gossip and stuff like that but I really need to cut back on that.



7: Have a good diet. I like to eat crap I won't lie but I don't really put on weight so I'm like "Well hello ice cream." but I need to eat better to help out with my moods and acne.  


be happy on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment