Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Summer Rewind Tag

I would like to say sorry to MorningTime4 who tagged me for Summer Rewind! I'm super late which's awful! Here we go despite the delay! 


Rules:
1. Thank the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Post about five to eight things that you did over the summer or upcoming in your summer schedule!* Pictures are optional.
4. Answer the ten summer/fall questions given to you.
6. Tag 5 or more bloggers and tell them by commenting on their blog.
5. Ask ten new summer/fall related questions.
7. Share the banner above when you publish the post and credit the photo and the tag origin (http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/).
1: I spent many of my summer days lounging around in my grandpas pool!
2: My family watched movies out on our lawn, Made BBQ, and Gorged on S'mores for the 4th Of July.
3:I wrote my first ever novel! 
4: I took up Boxing!
5: I started teaching myself Guitar!


The Questions
1. When did you get out of school?
I think it was May 1st.
2. When are you heading back to school?
I headed back August 25th.
3. Name three songs on your summer playlist.
5 Seconds Of Summer She Looks So Perfect, Demi Lovato Really Don't Care, Christine Perri Bang Bang Bang.
4. Do you prefer beaches or swimming pools?
It kinda depends, if its a crystal clear beach I would choose that but if not a pool.
5. What's your favorite summer treat?
Chocolate Ice Cream.
6. Does your skin tan or burn?
I have really pale skin so it burns no matter what.
7. Name the summer activity you love, and the one you absolutely despise. ("Hate" is a strong word.)
This is really hard but it's a three way tie between sleeping till ten, staying up late, and swimming all day there's nothing I really don't like but I would have to say camping.
8. Something you discovered this summer?
I started listing to a lot of Arctic Monkey's but I didn't really discover anything. 
9. If you can, post a picture of your summer outfit. (If you don't have a camera, find an outfit via Pinterest).
Pretty much all I wore this Summer was a Paramore T Shirt, Basket Ball Shorts, and Red Converse.
10. Something you'll be missing from this summer?
Freedom from homework!


My Question.
1: What was your favorite summer movie?
2: Did you take a vacation anywhere?
3:Would you change anything about your summer?
4: What was on your summer reading list?
5: Any major differences in your life happen during summer?
6:What did you do during the very end of summer?
7:What's your favorite summer sport?
8: Do you have a favorite memory?
9: Did you go to camp?
10:Did you go anywhere exciting?
 I nomaite.
Elly from A GIRL
Celia from crazy.crazy.crazy.
Rebecca from The Silver Flute
Madeline from In The Wind
Maiya from Whispy and Willowy


No comments:

Post a Comment