Tuesday, September 23, 2014

To Dye Or Not To Dye

I've been wanting to dye my hair for the longest time but have either chickened out or have been denied  permission by my mom.

However now that I do have the green light to dye my hair so I've been browsing around the Internet finding diffrent colors.

I have really black hair so I don't want to put something in it the blends in I also don't want to have like a girly color like pink but there's so many options!


(1) Airica Michelle - Chronik-Fotos | via Facebook

Hair



Jay Lycanthropic | via Facebook





6 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll be beautiful no matter what colour you dye your hair in!:) There's so many options to choose from, I hope you find one the suits you! Keep us updated:)
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I like the thought of you with blue hair best, but all these colors would look great! Keep looking till you find the one that you like best. :)

    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still thinking about it and blue seems to be winning!

      Delete
  3. You should def do purple! This fellow blogger here is my inspiration ;) And PS I've extended the date for my contest to Oct. 10, so it's not too late to submit!

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete