Friday, September 12, 2014

I'm Against It.

I'm in a ranting mood so here it goes! Society, when I hear that word a lot of things come to mind but I won't post them.
Why does Society think all girls are the same? I'm talking Bubblegum Pink, UGG boot wearing, Make up guru girl. Listen if you like all that stuff that's great! If you don't okay that's fine too or if you're like them both okay! I don't know why they group all of us into that one group. There's a lot of different types of girls! 


Some like to dress up and some like to throw on  a t shirt, a pair of shorts, and tennis shoes so what, it's called freewill. If you want to dress in "Tomboy" clothes go ahead! 

You want to wear a frilly dress go for it! If you want to dye your hair a funky color that's awesome! If you want to keep it long go you!


 I can't stand it when your deemed weird if you look, dress, or act different.

 Some girls want to listen to Cody Simpson and some listen to Green Day or some like to listen to Taylor Swift.


 What I'm trying to says's that I hate when they judge you being you.


♡

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've answered your questions on my blog. Feel free to check it out. xxx

    I agree, we should be whoever we want to be. It's our lives not what people expect us to be.
    Molly | Molly Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Thanks for answering my questions!

      Delete