Friday, September 5, 2014

First Post Ever.

Welcome to my blog! I see you've stumbled upon it in the big space of the Internet. Now the name " Yes, I'm Irish" I'm Irish but I do live in America sorry to disappoint all of you excepting a leprechaun.


 I also don't have red hair yes I'm extremely pale. So I just wanted to tell all of you before you either start asking me if I'm a ginger or if I look like a leprechaun because yes I have been asked that before. The stupidity of humanity am I right? Now a little about my blog! 


This blog is about the world though the eyes of the weird sarcastic and slightly annoying teenage girl. 


The highs the lows and the in between. There won't be any misery talk cause let's face it there's already enough of that. I might post reviews about books, movies, and music I don't quite know yet I'll see where this takes me! I will post things that all teenage girls can relate to and I mean all teenage girls not just the make up obsessed ones that society thinks we are! I hope you enjoy!


 | via Tumblr

1 comment: