Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Stop Body Shaming.

I see a lot of girls comparing themselves to everyone I mean I'm talking like Kim Kardashin, Taylor Swift, and Ariana Grande and others body shame other girls calling them fat or too skinny I'm gonna tell you something. 


It doesn't matter what you look like if your curvy or your stick thin bulling is not okay! Those who hate what you look like, why? Some are curvy and  some a skinny some are short and some are tall some are tan and some are pale. Don't tell curvy girls to go on a diet or tell skinny girls to change since it affects all body type's.   


 Don't listen to that voice in your head that says your not pretty because that voice's a liar. Also stop body shaming girls who don't look like the typical girl that everyone thinks you should look like if that girl's curvy that's alright! If that girls skinny okay! It doesn't do anything for you or that girl who your body shaming. 


Why do we set ourselves these unreachable standards we set for us to look like I mean it's ridiculous. There's no need to hate your body. Stop all this!


Untitled

2 comments:

  1. This is such a meaniful post, made me realise heaps!
    Thank you so much<3 You've made me slightly more confident in myself.
    Beautiful post, wonderful blog! I love the design especially.
    Followed you, keep posting!:D
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad I could help you! Your blogs awesome keep up the good work!

      Delete