Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Best Places To Buy Band T-shirts

I'm sure you've all realized that my wardrobe contains about 99% band t-shirt, even as I write this I'm wearing one! And if there's one thing I actually know what to do, it's where to buy them! So I thought I would show you all the best places to buy band t- shirts!


Hot Topic.
Probably one of the best known brands for everything Pop Culture and music related.They carry a HUGE list of bands including My Chemical Romance ( If you're like me and still wear their merchandise while mourning their break up AFTER MANY YEARS! Yes there's a lot of emotions over here.) Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Peirce The Veil, Nirvana Panic! At The Disco, All Time Low, and much more!


Thrift Shops.
It may take some time to find a really good one that you love but thrift shops are a great place to find them because they are often look vintage. Plus their super cheap!


 And finally T-Shirt Subway
This is a great site to find band t-shirts because they carry so many bands and artist, it's stocked to the brim, and they have really good deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment