Saturday, March 14, 2015

Some Of Those Negative People

It's been brought to my attention that I've met negative people. 

First let me go back. I've met a few toxic people in my life, and I used to think maybe it was me that was the problem but then I grew up. They were mean and manipulative and I just got tired of it so I stopped being with them.

 Anyway this nameless person has been trying to push my buttons and make me negative and I thought to myself "What makes someone this awful to people?" I mean I used to be a bit cynical but I'm human we all are at times plus I've got it under control. 

But what does make people this way, I hope I never become like that. 

So if any of you are surrounded by negative people then go far away from that atmosphere.

2 comments:

  1. For me, I reckon they're negative if they're obsessed or care about popularity. It's pretty much down to that because pressure to be "normal" is what causes them to put other people down, or be not exactly always there for their friends. And you can tell when people are trying to be your friend for self assurance or trying to avoid you for the same reason. We're not stupid.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! It seems if they fit in the "norm" they'll do anything to secure their place. Plus if your trying to put someone down just to fit in then shame on you because there's no reason to ever put someone down, it seems all anyone wants these days is to fit in no matter what.

      Delete