Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Short Hair Really Don't Care

I thought I would try one of those beauty post so here it goes! A few weeks ago I cut my hair into a pixie cut, I actually grew my hair out so it wasn't super long but it was about a medium bob because all my life I've always had super short hair and I wanted to try something different. 

Yeah I'm not a long hair person.

 I'm mean it looks great on a lot of people, unfortunately I'm not one of those people, but like I was saying I cut it into a pixie cut and I'm so happy that I did! I no longer have to deal with head bands, WINDY days, and trying to dry it. But if you were thinking of getting pixie cut I say go for it! 

Their super easy to take care of and there's all sorts of styles to choose from, but make sure you have one hat flatter your face and doesn't look like a bowl was put over your head! Basically all you have to do is put some hairspray and your done!

2 comments:

  1. Pixies are the best! I had one last summer, it's now a bob but I loved having one!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I had a bob last year and it was nice but I just missed the freedom of a Pixie Cut!
      Chloee

      Delete