Sunday, March 29, 2015

Past Present And Future

I realize I've been talking about the future lately, I don't if it's because I'm freaked out about turning fifteen in 10 days or because I just really like to worry about things that I don't need to. Probably both. Anyway I was thinking about it last night when I couldn't fall asleep because that's what I do when I'm too stressed out about things I have no control over I stress out about other stuff I don't need to stress out about. ANYWAY where was I? Oh okay. I realized I'm too timid about life.

 I don't enjoy the craziness and chances that come along, instead I look away and hide so I don't have to go out of my way and take chances so I don't do something embarrassing or because I'm too scared of trying something in fear of failing or because I'm afraid or people judging me, which is completely stupid because most people are too concerned of being judged then judging others.

 I don't want to be ninety years old, dying and going "I wish I had done more in my life!" No. I know older people like that who didn't take chances in life and now they're negative and selfish, always blaming someone else or life because of their mistakes and never giving change a chance! I can't be like that.

 Yes I will always be that worrier who fears that most obscure things but I'm going to be the worrier who goes out of her shell and faces life with a fresh attitude and seek out chances so life doesn't pass me by. 

If you go on pages on my blog you'll see my bucket list but here it is anyway. I do realize that I won't get some of these (Like become famous)  by the time I'm 16 but I will keep adding things on it! So here it is!
1: Dye my hair a weird color.
2: Volunteer at a children's hospital.
3: Become famous.
4: Get a dog.
5: Go to a VIP 5 Seconds Of Summer concert.
6: Get a psychic reading.
7: Travel the world.
8: Live a healthy life.
9: Get a tattoo.
10: Write a book.
11: Go zip lining.
12: Learn to skateboard.
13: Try new things.
14: Build my dream house.
15: Mail a secret.
16: Learn to sing.
17: Be in a protest.
18: Get a really funky haircut.
19: Learn to play a instrument.
20:Learn to surf.
21: Travel to a random destination at the last second.
22: Attend a music festival.
23:Lean archery.
24:Go to Disneyland
25:Learn to ride a motorcycle. 

best and worst things about living in NYC

2 comments:

  1. Mailing a secret. I have to do that one day. Maybe I should make myself a bucket list. But you're entirely right about the present. Take some chances and live life. Step outside your comfort zone. What's the worst that could happen?

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I'm so excited to finish mine (I have to start first!) but you're absolutely right about stepping outside of your zone!

      Delete