Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Top Life Tips

Life is a complicated game of High School, only longer. You might be graduating High School or just trying to get by in life it's going to be tough. So for all those who are just trying to figure out what life is and how to deal with it I wrote a list on my top ten life tips everyone should know.

1: Nobody cares: Seriously, nobody's judging you. Growing up (I still am) I was terrified of what people thought of me from my appearance to my way of thinking, but someone basically told me that everyone's so worried of what other people think of them they don't notice you.

2: Enjoy life: "Life is like a box of chocolate's, you never know what your going to get." Life goes by too fast not to stop and smell the roses, stop worrying about everything and stop.

3: Don't fit the mold: Seriously don't act like society, I'm not saying to wear all black and break out the emo eyeliner (If you already do that that's also cool) but stand up for what you believe in and be you.

4: Dream big or go home: Who ever said it's impossible must live a very boring life, don't give up on what you believe in and go for it!

5: Eat that cake: For real, eating that one slice of cake isn't going to kill you. Enjoy it!

6: Say yes: Opportunities go past us all the time because we're all scared of what could happen, what's the worst that could happen? If you embarrass yourself big deal!

7: We all have bruises: Everyone has a life story, some are sadder then others, but these experiences make us stronger. They may leave bruises and scars but display them proudly and don't dwell on them!

8: Find your niche: Everyone has a talent weather it's drawing, writing, or sports you just have to figure out which one's yours.

9: Enjoy the arts: By arts I mean music, it's the soundtrack to your everyday, you may like classical, okay, rock and roll that's cool, or country alright then. Listen to music, it can help you out in life.

10: Laugh loud: Laughing is the greatest emotion and everyone should have it. There's nothing better then laughing so hard you can't breath.

I will leave you with this advice and hope you follow it!


3 comments:

  1. These are some majorly accurate tips! I especially like the first one: "No one cares" and another one: "Say yes to everything". Stay wise x

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was a bit worried they wouldn't be accurate and just seem pushy!
    Chloee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great tips!

    ReplyDelete