Monday, June 1, 2015

Thirty Day Fitness

After realizing how much pure junk food I eat, I was slightly disgusted and then realized how unhealthy it is, I'm not the worlds worst eater but there are areas I could improve on such as cutting back on so much soda.

So I've deiced to start taking the first step into leading a healthy happy lifestyle which because I'm super competitive I'm taking the thirty day fitness challenge which is basically what it sounds like.

The rules are:
Workout: At least six days a week.
Diet: No junk food or soda
Eat: All the food group thingies.

I have to do this for thirty day's and it's suppose to get you feeling so much better, I'll post once a week to recap!

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome decision! I'll do it with you if you like, up until the 27th of June anyway. (That's when we leave for vacation and you know I can't resist a few treats at the beach. :D)
    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That sounds great! Trust me I know all about the need for sno-cones!

      Delete