Friday, June 5, 2015

My Summer Bucket List Tag


Hello! I'm probably way too late for this but I'm taking up the summer bucket list tag, which I stole from MorningTime4. Here we go!
1:  Act in a local theater: Any part really, I mean I'd be willing to play the part as a tree but acting is something I've been wanting to do but I used to be super shy. Let's change that shall we! (Note to self pick up monologue books at library.) 


25 Pearls Of Wisdom From Rebel Wilson
2: Ride a roller coaster: I swear I have the worlds weakest stomach when it comes to anything with high speeds and steep drops but I think everyone needs to ride at least one roller coaster before they die. I could probably die in some freak alligator/dingo wrestling accident tomorrow. (Props if you got that.)

                                     haha. Pitch Perfect  Rebel Wilson is so good!

3: Bike and walk a lot more: They just put in a sidewalk next to my house (This has been another boring news  brought to you by me) so now I can walk and bike to the Library or the QuickTrip so I can buy I Icee to replace all those calories I just burned.

4: Write: I'm writing a whole novel this summer so I need to get my butt into gear and start working on it!

5: Get super fit: I really want to make the STL rowing team so I need to cut back on the crap and get started at the gym. (Whoo fitness!) 

                                        #whatshouldwecallme | How I feel about my friends and family "I would do anything for you guys...except for running, jogging, or climbing stairs."

6:Perfect an instrument: I'm extremely lazy, haven't you noticed? So I want to learn to play in instrument and actually be good at it. (I will be the most talented person you will ever know!)
                                           fat amy.... Those aren't rightfully quoted its: I'm also good at modern dance, oldern dance, and mermaid dancing....
7: Go to a blockbuster: I like going to movie theaters but I don't go very often so I would like to go and see something.

8: Go to at least one concert: Music! Food! Yelling! Who doesn't love concerts, you have all three of my favorite things! Fall Out Boy (Pete Wentz!) and Foo Fighters are coming which are the two major concerts I'm dying to go see and I would be so happy just to go to one of them! I just need to work on my rhythm.
                                       I got CRUSHED IT!! How Fat Amy Are You?

9: Do a summer photography challenge: I love photography, but I would like to improve my current skill level so what better why then to do it challenge style!

10: Redecorate my bedroom: It's time my bedroom changed around, so I'll DIY it!

11: Go to a Comic-Con: Yep I'm a nerd, My library (Which is a fairly large one) has a Comic-Con so I'm going to it! I'm just going to go as grungy teenage girl.

12: Read 50 books: I used to read all time, but I haven't recently so I plan to get back on track.

13: Doodle: I love to draw and do all kinds of artsy stuff so I'm going to doodle all summer and see how it goes.

I nominate 

4 comments:

  1. Grumpy teenage girl is such a great way to dress up as. I really hope all of your goals for this summer are accomplished! I'm wanting to write my novel (erm, rewrite it) but I'm such a lazy bum. >.<

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for tagging me! I've been waiting to be tagged and now I can finally do this! ^^

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Thanks for tagging me! Love all the GIFs. (I finally learned how to pronounce that. I made a bet with one of my friends that it was "jiff" and we googled it and I won! :D Sorry... I get so excited over the littlest things.)
    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, writing a novel is on my summer bucket list too! But, by the time I get around to finishing it, it'll probably be the summer of 2016. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete