Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Series Of Disasters Called Life

Do you ever feel happy and kinda like "Ha Ha life can wait I'm going to live in the moment." then you're like, "Dear Lord I need to apply for colleges because this is never going to get me anywhere and why do I even want to do this it's not like I'm fantastic at it." at some times?

An animated taste of the worst #gymfails.                      When you turn up your treadmill speed to high and you have to jump off. Or fall off.

Yeah that's me right about now. I just want to be care free and laugh like a maniac over everything but then I over think everything and so I'm just basically huddled in the fetal position eating a piece of cake.

Maximus from Tangled | 28 Fantastically Adorable Disney Creatures That We Wish Were Real

Ugh.

I'm good a lots of things, writing, sports, saying terrible jokes and laughing at myself which then makes other people laugh but I really like music, I don't know if I just love it because I love listening to it but I do love it. Which is a awful career option because I have no rhythm. None at all. I don't even know why I'm still hung up on the idea of making it a valid career option I mean can you teach yourself rhythm?

"Disney GIF of Emperor Kuzco, what your 20's look like through Disney."

Why can't I just pursers a different field in music such as being a writer for like the Rolling Stone, why do I want to just play in a band even though I can't even play a instrument?


If you have any advice I will listen to it!

3 comments:

  1. Life is just so hard when living in the moment is the way to be happy, but planning for the future is the way to survive. And then we're expected to choose particular careers and it's all so stressful. Like, what if I really wanna be famous like Taylor Swift with all her model best friends (who doesn't) but I just have no talent in her area and it isn't even a valid career option? I guess living in the moment is great and all, but first we have to work to get ourselves to the point where we can take a break and have the resources to do so.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you're saying. But, music is still an option if you want to pursue it. I never thought I'd even be interested in learning to play the guitar in the first place. Now look at me. I have two different guitars, made two covers, and have an entire blog dedicated to music.
    It's never too late to do something you really want to. And if the thought even bothered to linger in your mind, It's probably worth trying.
    I hope this helped! It probably didn't but I hope you got something out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tbh same--one day I'll just be strolling along humming a Twenty One Pilots song and enjoying life and then my future will walk up and just blatantly slap me across the face and then I'm paralyzed for like a week. Which is my weird way of saying that I worry about the future too.

    You don't have to be good at playing instruments or have rhythm to make music--there's all sorts of jobs for producers who mix the music or you could use a synthesizer or electric keyboard or something else to bring a techno-pop sound into the mix--either way, you should go after what you really feel like you want to do. And if you want to make it a career, go to college for it! Classes can be at least a little better when you're interested in the topic. :)

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete