Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Feminism

I would like to apologise to anyone who takes a offense to this post but get over yourself. I've been thinking a lot of Feminism lately after I was reading about a article about it and when I finished reading it all that crossed my mind was "What a bunch of crap." I mean COME on, you don't have to hate men to be a Feminist that's why many people don't exactly cheer when you tell them you're a Feminist. The roles for being a femist are simple. 1: Believe in equal rights for both genders. That's it. Don't start protesting outside a gym or burn your bras in order for equal pay instead both genders need to do equal work in order to be payed the same amount. I don't get why some women think just because their a female that automatically means they get shortcuts in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment