Saturday, February 7, 2015

Concerts This Year

I'm guessing you all know my love of music so I thought I would tell you about the awesome bands and musicians coming to St.Louis this year!
Foo Fighters.
Probably the one I'm most excited for is Foo Fighters! Dave Grohl's the lead signer and their one of the only rock bands still playing in this age. This'll be my first time seeing them and I can't wait!Train with The Fray.Trains also great because their more of a upbeat rock band popularly known by their song "Hey Soul Sister" but their coming July 11th and I'm excited to hear them  for the first time!Fall Out Boy If you haven't listened to Fall Out Boy then you must be living under a rock since their song "Centuries" been playing on the radio all the time! To those who think their still living in the decade of the emos I'm sadly telling you no they've moved onto a bit of a pop rock genre but this'll be my second time seeing tgem and the last time I saw them was last year at the Paramore tour and it was so hyper and amazing!And finally Dave Matthews Band.I love Dave Matthews, I'm not quite sure why but I do. Anyway their a rock band and their a bit different from other bands because their known for playing their songs differently each time and this'll be my first time seeing them.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! You'll have to blog all about it if you go to that concert!

    ReplyDelete