Friday, May 1, 2015

Why I'm Glad April Is Over

A month has ended and another has finally begun. 

Ugh! I haven't done anything on my list for a awesome year or as I like to call it "the year of the Chloee", nope! 

In my defense this year has started out really hectic but it's finally slowing down so maybe I'll actually get off my butt and do something, or maybe I'm just lazy probably that one. I'm just glad that April is finally over, don't get me wrong there was a lot of cool stuff in April but it was absolutely one of the more hectic months in this year. I thought I would share with you the happy stuff that has happened.

1: My birthday
That's right! Who's legally able to get her learners permit? This guy! I'm so excited to drive, I now just have to study (slightly cries inside) I really did have a good birthday, I shopped and had cake and watched movies which is exactly what I wanted to do maybe I'll post what I got sometime this month if I remember.

2: I'm training for Rowing.
Yes I'm training for my city's rowing team or STL Rowing Club I'm really excited and can't wait for fall when it's tryout time! Now I just need to lay off the junk food, I say as I stuff chips in my mouth. If anyone does any sport please leave me some pointers in the comments!

3: I redid my blog
You may have noticed that I have a different design which I think looks more sophisticated. A big shout out to Emily from Twenty-One Designs! check out her blog Lynde Avenue! I love it so much (sequels in delight) 

10 comments:

  1. Oh that's so cool! Happy belated birthday and good luck on your driver's test! Love your new design and blog name. :) I'm so glad you decided to go with Twenty-One Designs. They're the best right? :)
    Aliah

    thisandthatbyaliah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Of course! I'm glad I had them design it!
      Chloee

      Delete
  2. I love the new design!
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay yay! I'm getting my permit on my birthday, too! Happy late birthday! My mom's birthday was this month too! Birthday twins! (omg why am I yelling so much...)

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh cool! I'm stressing out so much on passing it! Why am I yelling? Happy birthday to her! Do you want to trade interviews?
      Chloee

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday again, Chloe! Loving the new design-- Emily did an amazing job! Ooh, training for STL Rowing Club? You'll have to tell me all about it!
    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! I love it to, it seems a little more professional right. She really did do a great job! I will tell you all about it next time we talk!
      Chloee

      Delete
  5. I may sound stupid when I ask this but is your blog still called 'Yes I'm Irish' or has it changed to Spark of Madness xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't sound stupid at all! It's called "Spark pf Madness" I just didn't change the URL because I thought that would be sort of confusing for some of the old timer viewers!
      Chloee

      Delete