Monday, May 11, 2015

A Very Belated Birthday Favor




Hello people of the blogging world, as you all know I turned 15 in April (Which by the way was wonderful!) and didn't really do anything to celebrate on my blog like many people do with the whole virtual cake and everything or so I've been told....... BUT I did see this awesome idea from a blog I saw.

Anyway I was thinking about it and it seemed like a cool idea so I was wondering you all could post a six letter story and then on next Monday I'll post a really cool art thing with all your stories on there! 

Please tell everyone you know! Your blogging buds, your friends, your grandmother (If your grandmother knows how to use a computer she's the bomb" but it would be awesome if I at least got ten so please
do!

4 comments:

  1. Was the blog you saw mine? Because I did a six word story for my birthday. :) I think you meant *word, btw, not letter. ;) anyway, here's mine: Drunk on starlight, she felt alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the story! Very cool and whimsy! Yeah I saw it on your blog and I was going to post your link but the linky thing wasn't working! Sorry! I will also change that!
      Chloee

      Delete
  2. Oh yeah, I saw this on Jo's blog! (I feel tempted to use the story that I gave to her, haha.)

    Story: I don't want forever to end.

    (random :P)

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. apparently I missed the memo about your birthday, so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.

    I'm terrible at this, but let's see.

    "Happiness is just a beautiful illusion".

    ReplyDelete