Monday, December 1, 2014

Winning And All That Jazz

Hey! So as you know I was having a bit of trouble with NaNoWrimo but I'm happy to say I won! It was very tiring when I was locked in a padded room with nothing but a pencil and paper in front of me and I really wanted to cry at times but I'm glad I finished and I figured that you would probably want to hear about the plot so here it is. 


 Eliza Shea who's lost her family in a drunk driving accident so she goes to live with her aunt and goes to special treatment session for those with mental illness because she developed depression and anxiety after losing her family and is basically a shell of her former self and meets a boy who reminds her of the crash for some reason but her aunt forces her to talk to him since the doctor said that it would be good for her and they develop a hate/love friendship and a whole bunch of surprises. 



No comments:

Post a Comment