Thursday, October 30, 2014

Youtube

Hey! So as you know from my other posts I want to be a famous musician but I have stage fright not the greatest combination when you need to preform in front of a lot of people but I've been thinking about it a lot lately and I finally basically said to myself "Quite being a baby!" and now I've deiced when I turn fifteen to make Youtube covers! I'm teaching myself guitar so I don't look weird doing nothing with my hands and now I just have to practice! So what I want you to do is comment what songs you've like and what I should hear!


As happy as can be | via Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. That's wonderful! I'm sure you have an incredible voice. :) Let it go of course! Oohh and Pompeii. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fourteen years old and I love "Let it go"! Thanks by the way!

      Delete
  2. Loving the blog! That's awesome that you are learning guitar. I am as well.. it's such a fun instrument. You should cover Of the Night by Bastille! Land of the Living by Roo Panes is an awesome song for acoustic guitar, too. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a big fan of Bastille so I'll cover that for sure and thanks for the comment!

      Delete